One Small Compact Camera Field Monitor that Redefines Your Work as Director
5.5 inch 800nits 1920*1080 resolution HD Screen 1000:1 IPS Panel;
Pixel Density of 401 PPI [goes beyond humans‘ noticeable maximum 300ppi]
Easily firmware update through U Disk(included in Package)
Compatible with : Sony NP-F970 NP-F750 NP-F550 series, V-Lock battery(Battery not included)
U Disk for custom 3D Luts loading and firmware update
View angel: L/R 178°(89°/89°)?U/D 178°(89°/89°)
HDR function: （HLG BT.2020、HLG Rec709、HLG DCI-P3）and PQ
Professional monitor functions like False Color, Zebra, Histogram, Waveform, Vectorscope, All Wave, Single Color, Peaking, Safe Area, etc.
How to upgrade the firmware?
- Format the U disk as "FAT32 format" with a computer.
- Copy the downloaded upgrade file into the U-Disk.
- Insert the U-Disk into the monitor's U-Disk slot.
- Bring up the shortcut key of multi-function adjustment, press the Menu key to select software upgrade, and press L/R to select OK,
Accurately expose and focus every shot.
- Embedded Audio
- Peaking Focus Assist (Red, Green, Blue three colors optional highlight over parts of the image in focus)
- False Colors
- Zebra Exposure
- Nine Grid
- Scan Mode (Under Scan, Over Scan)
- Zoom (4x,9x,16x), Anamorphic Mode (1.3x,2.0x,2.0x mag)
- Pixel to Pixel
- Center Marke, Safe Area (80%,85%,90%,93%,96%,2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3,13:9,14:9,15:9,16:9,1.85:1,2.35:1)
- Marker Color (Red,Green,Blue,White,Black）
- Check Field (Red/Green/Blue/Mono)
- Image Flip (H, V, H/V), Image Freeze, Zoom All U/D & L/R Zoom